Lolita day

It was a lonely lolita day, unluckily my local friends couldn’t go out ( Sarah was sick and Chiara is in another city for university), but I wanted to dress up in any case! The idea of this outfit started from the coat, it’s the first time I had the chance to make a pic of my beautiful pied de poule Btssb coat so I decided to wear a black x white outfit, also my bag has the same print of the coat but unfortunately you can’t see it well :(, I hope you like it!

Photobucket

Jsk and Coat: Btssb – Blouse: Anna House – Boots: Antaina – Accessory: offbrand

Some bonus pictures

Photobucket

I have some lolita news: on 17 December I will be in Florence for a convention and there will be a little tea party with Misako Aoki! I’m happy ‘cause it’s the first time we have the chance to attend a tea party here in Italy, we always make only a fashion walk or something like that. I will have the chance to meet a lot of sweet girls of my community, I promise I’ll make a lot of pics of the event ^^! Then, another new is I’m invited to make a little conference about Japanese fashion in a manga shop near my town :D it’s the second time I have this opportunity (I made a conference about Lolita fashion last year in the same shop!), I’m glad there are a lot of girls who want to know more about Japanese fashion, especially Lolita!

9 commenti:

  1. I love your outfit with these tights ♥
    Please make lots of photo's of the event!

    RispondiElimina
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous!!! *-* oooh that's no news XD
    Seriously, I am in love with this one ^^
    OHHHHH great!!! a tea party with Misako!!! Have fun!!! *-* Say that the brazilian lolitas are missing her ;_; hehehe

    RispondiElimina
  3. thank you very much dears ♥♥♥ I promise I'll make a lot of pics :D!

    Haku: I hope Misako come back to Brazil ♥, I remember the fashion show, it was so cute!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Mi piace un sacco l'outfit senza capotto!**

    RispondiElimina
  5. grazie mille cara ♥ sono contenta che ti piace!

    RispondiElimina
  6. really nice outfit!!
    also, can't wait for the tea party! **
    *pokes kitty's tummy* <3

    RispondiElimina
  7. thank you sweetie ♥
    I hope we'll have a lot of fun!!

    RispondiElimina
  8. sei fantastica cmq tutta lolitosa^^ io sono più che altro orientata sul gyaru, anche se solo vagamente (me ne piacciono più che altro alcune trovate di make-up etc.) ma lo stile lolita è decisamente scenico! fa un bellissimo effetto poi vederti vestita così e pensare che ci esci proprio vestita in questo modo (io non avrei mai il coraggio ahahah, self confidence... no grazie! xD)

    RispondiElimina
  9. grazie mille ♥♥♥ secondo me con vari accorgimenti il lolita si può portare tranquillamente per tutti i giorni senza traumatizzare troppo le persone XD!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.