Review: Eos Blytheye Violet

Hi dears!
Today I have a new review for Uniqso to share with you! I choose two new circle lens pairs and some wigs, you'll see in this post the first circle lens and my favorite model all the time, Eos Blytheye Violet also know as Eos New Adult. I tried different colors from this series and I'm really happy to have them finally in violet too!





Base Curve     8.6mm
Color Tones     2 Tones
Diameter     14.8mm
Processing Time     2-3 working days
Replacement Period     12 months
Water Content     38%

The design is simple and perfect to fit different uses, I think it's the perfect pair of lenses both for cosplay or j-fashions outfits (and also special themed makeup, for example Halloween ones). The color is a vibrant violet that covers really well my brown eyes, I saw some pics of people with light eyes and they look great on them too! Here is how you select circle lenses according to your skin tone. I wore them as usual a lot of hourse without problems, they're really comfy! They come with prescription as well.
















































Color ★★★★★ amazing and vivid color that covers really well dark eyes
Design ★★★★☆ nice and simple design
Enlargement ★★★★☆ great enlargement effect
Comfort ★★★★★ really comfy

Pros:
- great design and color
- perfect for cosplay, special makeups and j-fashion outfits
- nice enlargement effect
- really comfy

Cons:
- non apt for a daily look

Check here for their current promotions!

10 commenti:

  1. The colour is perfect, looks very lovely and you look like a real dolly ^__^ beautiful and flawless!



    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    RispondiElimina
  2. wow wow the colour is so vivid, I love the purple colour, beautiful!
    opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  3. Looks stunning! Would you like to follow each other?

    ~*Enter Now! An international kawaii giveaway on http://unicornsanctuary.blogspot.com~*

    RispondiElimina
  4. I absolutely love your blog!
    This look is amazing, your look stunning:)
    You have a new follower <3
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.