Stripes































Hat h&m - Dress Dresslink - Bag Cndirect - Shoes Quanticlo

I'm survived the summer exam session yay! I'm so happy I'm finally free (for a little time, but who cares) so I can dedicate more time to my blog, playing video games and cooking delicious things eheh. I'm sorry for not having the best lighting in these pics, I shot them during the sunset so the light changed a lot during the session, the weather is horribly hot now I can totally melt ;_; but I hope I can take some new pics soon 'cause I got tons of new things to show you! Recently I got this lovely striped dress and this cute transparent plastic bag, which is so cute and easy to coordinate! As you can see I cannot go out without my 3ds ahahah. My boyfriend gave me as present "Animal Crossing: New Leaf"a few days ago, so I'll totally spend the summer playing it! If you're a 3ds player like me I would be really happy if you can sudgest me some cool games *u* I already played a lot of them but every advice will be great!

14 commenti:

  1. Wow this dress is so cool and I love the bag ^^ it's kinda retro but still futuristic.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love the outfit, you look so perfect!

    RispondiElimina
  3. That look is totally awesome! Love everything, you rock, girl!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Ahh I love animal crossing new leaf <3 could spend forever on it I love the bag ^^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like them ♥ I can't wait to have my cute city *u*

      Elimina
  5. You are a goddess among mortals omg <3 <3 and i love your 3ds' kitten case!! <3 <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. you're too sweet and kind my dear ♥♥♥ thank you so much TuT let me hug you!!

      Elimina
  6. That is a lovely dress and suits you well. The see-through bag and it's contents are super cute. ^^

    Nagareboshi9

    RispondiElimina
  7. I love the outfit <3 your style is so creepy and cute

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.