Sin
































Hat Shibuya 109 - Top Rosegal - Red Skirt Romwe - Over Skirt Ghost of Harlem - Shoes Romwe

Are you ready for the spooky month of the year? I'm totally hyped for it! I feel so myself during this period wearing my favorite clothes and finding so many Halloween items around make me feel super happy even if I had an average day! I always try to add something more colorful in my usual gothic look, this time I added some dark red items and I'm so in love with the final result, an overskirt can change totally the look of a simple A line skirt! I also did some clothing shopping after long time, I don't like at all summer clothes, everything looks the same every year even for my favorite brands, but with autumn everything changes!

4 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.