Black and green
































Hat h&m - Top Romwe - Bra SheIn - Skirt Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Rings BornPrettyStore - Boots Asos

Hi loves! Another outfit with a green item :D lately I really enjoy wearing this color instead of my usual total black coords, I think it's a nice touch to change a bit my monochromatic looks. I already had a black sheer top like this so I was really happy to add a dark green one to my collection, unfortunately you can't see really well the bra under it so check it here to see it better, but I'll do my best to shoot it in another way! I have in my mind to do a lingerie/underwear blog post soon, I really love this stuff even if it seems a lot of people on internet are afraid to show them, even if they don't have to show them on their body but just on a table...let me know what do you think about it! I also have a 10% discount on BornPrettyStore if you're interesting in some cool and cheap accessories like this rings set :D it's ADDT10!

1 commento:

  1. So lovely and very cute, I 'm fan of this awesome look, however the skirt and boots ! ♥

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.