Review: Rin Tohsaka cosplay wig

05:04
Hi guys!
New wig review after a long time! Maybe you all know I'm a big fan of the Fate series (especially of Saber, I love her so much!), I would love to do more cosplay from this amazing series in the future, I took the Rin wig 'cause is one of my favorite girls from the series, even if I don't fell I can be cute like her ;u;.

This is how the wig looks like on Uniqso!



I thought it would be usefull to see how versatile is this wig with front/behind pics and also with and without ponytails! You can use it for a lot of different cosplays (and also for daily use and special outfits!) especially because the ponytails are detachable! The fiber is really soft at touch and easy to comb, the pony tails are also really easy to use. The color is a bit lighter than the website, but I think it's depending on the lights (I always use natural sun light for the pics!).



This is how the wig looks like from behind with and without ponytails. As you can see it's so full of hair! It's not heavy at all and really comfy to wear.

 Front pics with and without ponytails! It totally changes with them as you can see. It's so versatile you can use it also for daily outfits, the quality is amazing and it feels like real hair!


And a bonus pic with the waifu eheh! Let me know if you like Fate series and this wig, I'm always really happy to find other Fate fans! You can get the wig here!

Quality ★★ really high quality fiber!
 Color ★  cute dark brown color
 Softness ★ super smooth and easy to comb 

Don't forget you can always use the code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! :D

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.