Touch of color









Wig Donalovehair - Hoodie Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Backpack Sammydress - Boots Quanticlo

Happy Sunday guys! How is your day going? Mine was so incredibly full I'm already tired even if it's a "relaxing day" :P, btw this look is one of my favorites for spring, it has some of my favorite items like this gorgeous backpack, I loved it since the first time I saw it, and this cute A line skirt (and the buttons are real!! Not the usual fake ones :D). I added a touch of color with this cute crop hoodie which is super soft and cozy, perfect in my opinion both for casual coords and more fancy ones. I'm loving seeing so many spring inspiration outfits all around Instagram, I really hope to do some more looks like this and not only my usual witchy ones!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.